Getting back into a healthy routine after indulging over the holidays can be challenging. That’s why I like to find different little ways to sneak my protein into treats to make it easier. I find that getting myself to work out isn’t the problem, but making sure I make the right choices in the kitchen is where I struggle. I always count on Genuine Health to get me back to where I need to be. My go-to choice is the fermented vegan proteins+ because it’s the first and only fully fermented vegan protein on the market that doesn’t make you feel bloated!
Here’s how to make my favorite cookies at home…
- 1 1/2 Cups oat flour
- 1/4 Cup coconut flour, sifted
- 1/4 Cup coconut sugar
- 1 Scoop fermented vegan proteins+, vanilla flavour
- 1/2 Cup natural peanut butter, smooth
- 1/2 Cup maple syrup
- 1/4 Cup white chocolate chips, dairy-free
- 1/4 Cup dried cranberries, unsweetened
1. Line a baking sheet or platter with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a bowl, combine oat flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar and fermented vegan proteins+. Mix well.
3. Warm the peanut butter in the microwave. Stir in the melted nut butter and the maple syrup. Mix well.
4. Add the white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Mix well.
5. Form into small bite sized balls with your hands and press onto the parchment paper to form a cookie shape.
6. Freeze for 10 minutes or refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm.