Get ready for summer in less than 10 minutes! Yes… you heard me, ladies! How, you ask? Nair has come up with a new innovative, nourishing hair removal that not only gets rid of those pesky hairs, but it also moisturizes to restore skin’s youthful glow.
Did you know Nair nourish Crème is dermatologically tested and it lasts for weeks? Well, now you do, and anything that will helps get rid of hair is amazing in my books!
The dual colour swirl face cream has a combo of hair removal and moisturizer, which is a double whammy of goodness! It is formulated with and antioxidant-rich resveratrol and 100% natural grape seed oil.
I have patches of hair growth in sparse areas, so I was excited to try out the Nair nourish Crème for my body, to help get rid of those hairs that were very obvious to the eye.
I found it very easy to use, it was a quick process and clean. Not only was it gentle on my sensitive skin, but there was absolutely no pain! My skin looked and felt very soft to the touch immediately after the application.
Not only will you look feel smooth, but you’ll also be saving from having to pay for waxing or getting any cuts from razors – I know I’m guilty of getting some nicks here and there when I’m in a rush! Ouch!
How it works:
- Lather on an even, thick layer covering the hair. *Do not rub!
- Wash your hands with soap immediately after application.
- Leave on for at least 3 minutes to 10 minutes, depending on thickness of hair, but DO NOT LEAVE ON LONGER THAN 10 MINUTES!
- Then, rinse off cream/hair with a damp washcloth. Again, DO NOT RUB!
- Pat gently with a dry towel and voila! You are ready to show off those legs!
- *Make sure you read full instructions on packaging!
Also, Nair’s Wax Ready-Strips are the easiest and most convenient way to get rid of those long gross hairs anywhere you go, even when you’re on the go. It’s super easy to use, and the best part is – there is no warming or rubbing required! They are the only truly ready-to-use wax strips on the market. A few other great things to know – they are also dermatologically tested and it lasts up to 4 weeks. *Cue the happy dance*
How it works:
- Apply the wax strip by pressing it down over the hair to be removed in the direction of hair growth, and make it adhere by pressing down firmly with the palm of the hand.
- Hold the skin taut at the base of the strip with your free hand and with one quick movement, pull the strip off with the other hand. Hint: Always pull in the opposite direction of hair growth. Pull strip parallel to the line of the body. The same strip may be used several times until it no longer adheres to the skin.
- After waxing is complete, use a post wipe to soothe and moisturize the skin and to remove any wax residue. *Make sure to follow the instruction noted in the wax applicator box.
I’d recommend testing Nairs products out to get summer ready!